Our Online Dog Training Classes & Community are great for people who want help training their dogs, but don’t have the time or know-how to get to a class with professional dog trainer.
Enjoy the comfort and flexibility of learning from home while building a better bond with your best friend. Here are some of the features and benefits of our online dog training classes:
Training & Support Community
- You get access to the training videos, the Facebook community for support & accountability as well as the weekly Facebook Lives with Mike Morrison.
- Professional Dog Training lessons from the comfort of your couch around your schedule.
- We utilize positive training methods to promote a better bond between you and your dog. We do not recomend e-collars or choke collars.
- If online courses are the best option for your schedule, but you would still like a little extra help or customization, we are offering Private Lessons with Mike Morrison via FaceTime.
- Budget friendly, professional dog training.
Want a little extra help with training your pup? Consider adding on our Private Facetime Lessons.
#1 Family Dog Trainer
Hi, I’m Mike.
I am the owner of Wag Ur Tail Dog Training.
I am a United States Army Veteran. My time oversees caused some PTSD that put my Army career to an end. During treatment, a friend of miimprovement with the help of a service dog. I had tried medication for PTSD, but I didn’t like the side effects so I was curious to see if a service dog would help me.
So I started doing research and found a program that allowed veterans to train their own service dogs while working on their PTSD. This was perfect for me because I grew up with dogs and have always loved being around them.